Visa (DRACS Group Consulting)
Sr. Account Manager/Contractor
Successfully supervised a multi-site team of engineers engaged in multiple application development projects. Assisted sales team in the development of new product and service offerings and managed the customer relationship. Worked directly with top executives to ensure Internet projects were completed on time and on budget.
Developed the scope of work and hours worked on projects for Visa's 40 + worldwide websites for a team of up to 8 applications and systems engineers in three states. Created scope documentation, managed budgets & project risks and reported progress to the Director of Corporate Websites, Sr. Systems Analyst for Visa International and several high-ranking officials within the Visa organization daily, weekly and monthly.
- Served as Visa's single point of contact for all implementation issues, managed schedule and resources (including systems, sales and applications engineers) and ensured that services were delivered accurately and on time.
- Created all needs and requirements documentation and created/managed all reporting systems (manage and facilitate status meetings between applications/systems engineers, advertising agencies and Visa executives.
- Successfully managed 40+ websites and rollout of projects for Visa using MS Project.
- Tracked project status for 40+ websites worldwide, managed project risks, schedules & deliverables and provided accurate reporting to the Director of Internet and Intranet Services and Director of Content Development.
- Maintained a high level of understanding of Visa's operating environment, data center services and overall operational & online business needs.
- Identified areas where projects or schedules conflicted within business units and worked with management/engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Made proactive recommendations for improvements to applications, operational environments and processes.
- Developed/Improved processes and documentation in organization.
- Balanced customer satisfaction and company success through applying both conventional and creative PM practices.